Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Aquaventure Whitetip Dive Supply “AWDS”. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Access to and use of the site and any other related services are made available in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions. Upon using the Services, such as placing orders on the site, you are agreeing to all Terms of Service.
AWDS has been the largest retail and wholesale distributor of scuba diving equipment and related products in the Philippine islands. We’ve got branches strategically located and operating at Makati, Ermita Manila, Cebu City, Mactan Island, Puerto Galera in Oriental Mindoro, Boracay Island, Coron, Alona Beach in Bohol, Dumaguete and Anilao to distribute the full range of scuba diving equipment countrywide along with a well-coordinated distribution and service network.
You may not obtain or attempt to obtain or go through unauthorised access to such part of this platforms or to any other protected information.
These terms are applied to all users of the Services, especially to those buyers. If you are entering into this agreement you are bound to follow the Terms and Conditions and Policies of the Service.
Aquaventure Whitetip Dive Supply reserves the right to change or modify its Terms and Conditions and anytime you are deemed to be aware of and bound to any changes to the foregoing upon its publication which means you will continue to use of the Services.
- Use of the Services
As compliance with these terms, AWDS grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to use the Services.
You shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms and shall not:
- Violate any rules and regulations in connection with the use of the Services;
- Make any modification, improvement, enhancement, or unimaginative work from the Services;
- Use to send unsolicited or unauthorized messages, email or letters and any promotional material
- Use any proprietary information from the Services which is offensive, abusive, vexing, and another person’s privacy, racist, otherwise any objectionable acts
- Transmits data containing virus
- Collecting others information without their consent
- Use the Services for which it is not intended
- Encourage anyone to do any of the aforementioned
- Buyers with AWDS accounts
In order to grant voucher and other promos, you need to create an account and experience the exciting promos coming. When you create an account, you are agreed to provide your personal data and all the information are accurate, truthful and up to date.
If you are underage, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parents or your legal guardian who shall be responsible to all your actions.
All the activities and transactions under your accounts are your responsibility. AWDS would not be responsible for any misconduct, wrongdoing or used by third party. Therefore, you should:
- Keep your username and password confidential
- Information, communications are transmitted and validly issued by you
- Intellectual Property
Names, logos, designs and all related names are the trademarks of our Services. AWDS and its affiliates are the owner of the materials: images, videos, illustrations, descriptions and any graphics published on our site. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are restrained and may not be used without our prior consent or affiliates’ consent. You may not use our materials for any purposes without the obtaining license or legal authority from us or from our licensors.
- Limitation of Liability
The following provision shall set out all the financial liability of AWDS in relation to the customers/users of the Services for breach or any acts in relation with the contract.
- Notwithstanding in any other Terms and Conditions, AWDS maximum liability to you or to any other party losses, arising out or relating to the sales of the product, will not exceed to the sum you had paid on us.
- AWDS shall not be liable for any damage or losses, costs and expenses whether indirect, direct and consequential suffered by the customer which arise out in the use of Service. Liability also excludes arising from customers improper use, personal negligence, modification of the products and inability to comply the instructions on the use of the products, otherwise grounds that do not attribute to the product defects.
- AWDS is solely responsible for delivering the products to you via the delivery option. You acknowledge and agreed that we don’t have any control to the delivery of items once it was given to our forwarder. In any event, AWDS is not responsible to the delays, damages, delivery failures or any losses arising on the part of our forwarder.
- Returns and Exchange
Whatever the customer order is what we ship. We are not held liable for the wrong item received if you placed the wrong order at the first place. If you wish to return and refund an item, make sure that you’ve met one of the following conditions:
- Receive an incomplete product (missing accessories or quantity)
- Received a wrong product (ie. wrong size, wrong color,) size chart will be provided on the product itself. However, there will be no returns and exchange if the fault is on the part of the buyer. E.g. chose the wrong size though sizing presently given; unknowingly put the wrong color)
- Received a product with physical damage (scratched, damaged or defected)
- The description in the product page does not match the physical item
- Received items are distrusted or somehow unauthentic
All the returned items must fulfill the conditions below:
- within 30 days of receipt
- in original condition with tag price intact
- in original brand packaging
- enclosed invoice
- unused, unworn and unwashed
In connection with these terms, AWDS didn’t cover the return shipping costs. You will incur the shipping costs to send back the merchandise to us.
Returns and refunds cause by suddenly change of mind WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For items bought in wholesale, refund/return will only be applicable on the entire bundle. If one of the items was defected you cannot return the entire bundle.
Please note that the items which do not meet the qualifications are ineligible for returns and exchange.
In addition to any legal or equitable remedies, termination may be made in two optional reasons:
Termination made by you: You may terminate your account if you wish to deactivate it for a span of time or permanently
Termination made by Seller: suspend and terminate your access in any breach of Terms, Conditions and Policies mentioned in the contract. It could be deactivated without prior notice.
You agreed that if you terminate or vice versa your account, you will lose information and all the rights and licenses granted to you under this Terms will be ceased immediately.
Under this contract you are indemnified to hold AWDS harmless from any or third party claims and damages emerging in the use of the services: (a) your breach of these Terms and Conditions; (b) invading someone’s privacy; (c) personal negligence; and (d) violation of any rights.