At Aquaventure Whitetip Dive Supply, as data controller, we are extremely cautious and concerned by the privacy of our clients and users. We are proud to work hard to ensure that our processing operations comply with all regulations applicable to protect your privacy.
It is important that you understand how we look after your Personal Data (as defined in section 2 below) and how we make sure that we meet our legal obligations to you under the applicable data protection laws.
- Identity of the Controller
Henceforth “Aquaventure Whitetip Dive Supply”.
We are a controller of your information, which means that we are responsible for looking after it. We will use your Personal Data fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner, and in accordance with the Data Protection Laws.
- The Personal Data Collected on the Website
By using our website, you will transmit data to us, some of which are likely to identify you (“Personal Data”). This is particularly the case when you fill out form from us. The information contains the following:
- number; and
- email address
- Purposes of the Processing Activity Operated on your Personal Data on the Website
We process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to be able to answer your queries;
- to manage and track your orders;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features in our websites, and in relation to our services, if you choose to do so;
- to administer our websites and for internal operations like trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research and survey purposes;
- to establish more about our website users;
- to create and assist us in managing your account, improve your Website experience and ensuring that the Website content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to measure, understand or monitor the effectiveness of advertising, promotions, marketing material and content and any joint initiatives with our affiliates, suppliers, partners, subcontractors and other selected third parties;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website or services about goods or services that may interest you or them; and
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and for the purposes of assisting with the prevention and detection of crime;
- you have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes, in which case you have the right to withdraw your consent for those specific purposes at any time; the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; and the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests, and we consider that the processing is reasonable (without unreasonably intruding on your privacy) to:
- provide you with goods and services as requested by you;
- carry out research to understand our customers and how they use our products and services;
- develop and improve our services to you and to our other Website users;
- and the processing of your Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Recipients of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your information to:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you, for example where we use a third party to provide services to enable us to deliver products and/or services to you;
- analytics and search engine providers and other selected third parties that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website; to our regulators, law enforcement or fraud prevention agencies, as well as our advisors, courts, any other authorized bodies, for the purposes of investigating any actual or suspected criminal activity or other regulatory or legal matters
- In the event of merger, acquisition or any other similar event, we may disclose your personal data to such prospective buyers or otherwise such business;
- legal advisors and other in connection with legal proceedings in order to apply our rights in any contract.
- Where We Store Your Data
All the information provided are stored on our secure server. Password enables you to access certain parts of our websites. It is secure not to cascade your password to others. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, including keeping security patches up to date wherever possible, and by constantly investigating new ways to keep data secure.