THE GREAT ALL-ROUNDER
The redesigned Suunto D4i comes in a range of fresh colors and with an all-new soft, comfortable silicone strap for that perfect fit. Lightweight and packed with handy features like freedive mode and optional wireless air integration, it’s got everything you need – wherever your diving may take you.
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Four modes: air, nitrox, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
What’s on the Box
- black silicone strap and a black extension strap
- D-series USB Cable
- Scratch guards (2 pcs), safety leaflet
- quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information
- Suunto logo sticker
NORMAL 2 YEARS WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECT
2 YEARS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED WARRANTY
- This International Limited Warranty is valid and enforceable regardless of the country of purchase, unless local law stipulates otherwise.
- Suunto Warrants that during the Warranty Period Suunto or a Suunto Authorized Service Center (hereinafter Service Center) will, at its sole discretions, remedy defects in material or workmanship free of charge either by a) repairing, or b)replacing or c)refunding,subject to terms and conditions of this International Limited Warranty
- The International warranty Period Start at the date of original retail purchase
- The warranty Period is two (2) years for the Products and Dive transmitter unless otherwise specified
- Extension Warranty for five (5) years for Pressure Sensor problem on all Suunto dive products. From the date of original purchased
- The warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors and transmitters, chargers, cables rechargeable batteries, straps,bracelet and hoses.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION
This International Limited Warranty does not cover :
- a) Normal wear and tear such as scratches ,abrasions, or alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps, b) defects caused by rough handling, or c) defects or damage resulting from use contrary to intended or recommended use improper care, negligence, and accidents such as dropping or crushing;
- Printed materials and packaging
- Defects or alleged defects caused by use with any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured or supplied by Suunto;
- Non-rechargeable batteries
2 years warranty for the service module. Please note that this 2 years warranty is valid only for service modules that have been offered to the customers in non warranty cases.