URGENT FULL TIME POSITION
The INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST shall provide stewardship and management for the company’s IT-enabled business systems, solutions and processes. He shall be responsible for the administration of the entire technology portfolio, from project planning, installation, configuration, devising and implementing preventive maintenance processes, troubleshooting, strategic initiatives and systems upgrades on servers, desktops, personal computers, data storage, networks, internet services and other IT systems that comprise the core information technology infrastructure, with the goal of increasing and maximizing efficiency of operating systems and network functions.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Preferably 25 to 35 years old
- Proficient in oral and written English communication
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Willing to travel to various Branches when required
- Result-oriented, capable of multi-tasking, can work with minimal supervision, and willing to assume increasing levels of responsibility
- Resourceful, team player and flexible to adapt to new ideas and procedures
- Can work under pressure and willing to render extended working hours At least five (5) years’ solid experience working in Server System Administration, including Server, desktop and laptop installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and other functional and technical support of IT applications such as Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft office applications, especially OUTLOOK and EXCEL
- Competency on Servers, Load Balancers and Web Hosting Services including but not limited to LAN, PHP, MySQL, WHM and CPanel
- Competency on Switches, Firewalls, and Network concepts
- Knowledgeable in the CCTV Camera Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Knowledge on any Accounting/Inventory software (Peachtree/Sage50, Oracle, QuickBooks or other similar)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Installation, Troubleshooting and Repair
- Purchasing a new unit IT Hardware i.e. desktops, laptops, including printers, fax machines, telephones, etc. for new employees or upon request
- Installation and configuration of all IT software and applications necessary in new desktops and laptops, including anti-virus
- Functional and technical support and troubleshooting of all IT software and applications (including Peachtree/Sage)
Maintenance and Monitoring
- Conduct regular maintenance and monitoring of the all the IT-enabled business systems under Local Area Network and systems branchwide and ensure seamless operations at all times.
- Maintenance of Load Balancer and ensure uninterrupted data service at all times
- Maintenance of all IT software and applications
- Maintaining a live document of IT hardware inventory, and facilitating the identification of hardware that needs replacement and actual replacement of obsolete/unrepairable units/components before NEED.
- Maintaining an inventory of IT Hardware supplies that can be accessible as the immediate need arises i.e laptops, mouse, barcodes, inks etc.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and efficiency of IT Hardware i.e. desktops, laptops, including printers, fax machines, telephones, etc.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the overall health of the online and local network hardware and software.
Website and Email Management
- Ensure optimum server uptime and performance of company websites
- Monitor domain and server IP health status and email deliverability
- Implement updates on sales promotions, new item announcements, other announcements and pricelist on company webpage
- Implement content updates on the websites upon receipt of instruction
Data Management and Security
- Maintaining a back-up of the Accounting Software (Peachtree) data monthly, through DVD and external hard drive.
- Maintenance of CCTV Cameras, securing footages and maintaining an accessible backup.
- Maintain an integrated password-controlled computerized Peachtree Accounting system for Branches inventory management, record-keeping, monitoring and reporting system, (which reflect accurate quantities received, quantities disposed (issued, invoiced) and quantities on-hand), at all times.
- Ensure that accurate Branches Inventory databases are safeguarded against improper access and loss; and that before any inventory adjustments are made, that these are verified and approved by AS/GM/Accounting personnel at all times.
- Maintain a Password Control and Monitoring for all password-enabled systems and programs for all users
Projects IT Support
- Provides supports to events of other departments by ensuring that the IT Software and Hardware are working in their best condition without any problems along the way.
Interested applicants may send Application letter and Updated CV with recent photo to email@example.com.